Job Title: Quality Assurance Representative
Ensure that a high quality level of service is being provided to customers while assisting on enhancing processes and tasks based on the findings of each review performed. The person in the position aids staff members in enhancing their service levels and knowledge of the operation.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTED RESULTS
- Review staff’s chats, emails and phone calls to ensure quality service is being offered to players
- Provide live feedback to staff members based on the reviews performed.
- Follow up with players to correct situations that have arisen due to substandard quality in services provided.
- Report performance on a monthly basis via email to each staff member.
- Keep a unified report that includes all monthly QA Scores along with related information regarding productivity parameters and for the Career Path.
- Alert supervisors of “trends” in mistakes or processes that might be unclear with staff members so that further trainings or corrective measures can be taken.
- Keep up to date with information relating promotions and process. Ensure that all written content is up to date with any changes or new releases.
- Review forums and assist in correcting reports of bad service made there (working hand in hand with Marketing to tackle these cases)
- Report any processes that could be enhanced due to unnecessary or repetitive tasks.
- Back-up to the Customer Service, Deposit Center or Security teams in times of urgency.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACADEMIC BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in High School
- Advanced knowledge in the online gaming industry, understands and knows the Poker rules.
- Previous work experience in QA will be considered a plus, but is not required.
- Be proactive, organized, excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated with ability to work independently, strong attention to detail.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Team player.
- Excellent English, written and spoken.